Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Butterfly Circus

Um, so. There's this video. It's apparently been up on youtube since October and after watching it I can really only say,
1. Why has no one showed me this before because it's AMAZING?!?!
2. THANK YOU! To Aleisha for posting it on your cute blog,
3. Watch it. It's 22 minutes or so but it is a fantastic use of them,
and
4. You should be warned, tears escaped my eyes multiple times.
I just love it.
I want to be like Mr. Mendez,
Always able to see people's worth.
Help them to see it again too.
Show that they can get through anything.
Show myself that same thing.
Because we are all Divine,
and we all have something to offer the world,
whether others, or even ourselves, see it right away or not.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

i LOVE this! thank you for sharing it! i've seen that guy speak on youtube before and he is amazing. totally inspiring.