Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Life

It's SUMMER and the weather decided to act like it too! :) This past weekend (Memorial Day) I got to go to North Ogden and spend time with Tiffany who has been my roommate for the past two school years and who I am so blessed to have in my life! She has been a HUGE example and help to me! While I was there I did all sorts of stuff (volleyball, glow in the dark ultimate frisbee, went for a "walk" {I was told we were going on a walk and fifteen steps out the door it was a RUN}, went swimming, got to play with her family . . . next best thing to mine) and although she was sick it was so good to just BE there! Monday we decided to go and do something out and about fun so Tiffany, Kyle, and I went to Salt Lake and Hogle Zoo (My first time ever). It was super fun! :) Here are some photos!
We got our pictures with this gorilla trying to fit in with it. Love it!


One of the funniest moments at the zoo was when we were looking at a gorilla like animal (I don't think it was an actual gorilla but I don't know what it was) and some lady said something like - if it's big and ugly it's a boy. Kyle was not impressed, he thinks guys always get the bad rep. We laughed for a really long time and it came into play with some of the other monkeys too . . . but don't worry we made sure he knew it didn't apply to him or really any of the guys we know.

Giraffes and Elephants! :) AND some of my favorite people ever!

Kyle and Tiff with the elephant . . . I think I heard a zoo keeper tell someone that she was pregnant - the elephant not the zoo keeper I mean.

No comments: