Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

To lose few people who read my blog
Sorry for my absence.
I've been playing, 
but I have also been slacking.

But I shall catch you up quickly NOW:
I have probably been overdosing on these lovely things:
Thanks Aunt Robin and Uncle Blake for letting us raid your patch.
Here is a picture from the earlier "letterized" Beach Boys experience
Ashley, me, and Shayna excited to be there.
Firework boats were made and sent down a nice little. . ."stream"
The launch
I got to take off to Bear Lake with the Savage Tribe and I loved every minute of the lake, butterflies, cabins, food, fun, and mostly the people. I love my family so much!
Bocce Ball - I missed the game as I sat on the dock by a Jet Ski
we couldn't use in the stormy winds
Now that's what I call service
I love butterflies AND this beautiful girl! :)
Candy Bar Game. :)
Hooray for shakes and my mini-twin. :)
Grandpa and the girls in the Hot Tub... I love that Grandma made it into this photo too.

:) p.s. it was also my mom's birthday this month*
(p.s. other cameras were utilized so I didn't end up with very many photos
and I will be posting my butterfly holding photos)

Before that adventure Grandpa took us to dinner with the same tribe and two six-year-olds took some great photos.
Best of friends
After the big adventure I got to attend the zoo with one of my best friends 
for one of my favorite men's birthdays (despite all of our fights)
I love Australia.
Hooray birthday boy #1
I ate delicious Caspers with the sister group. :)

And I have been on many a walks.

To top off the last bit of this summer update of life Shayna, Michelle and I took off
to Bear Lake where we had a wondrous photo shot...
photos will appear someday.
(Caspers is out next stop on photo shoot locations)

* Happy birthday to this gorgeous lady below:
Thanks for EVERYTHING you do for me. For listening. For advice. For letting me listen. For knowledge. For you example. For your faith. For your strength. For your fun. For your relaxed attitude. For your love and the example of it. For your joy. For your peace. For being beautiful and so much more. I love you most!

No comments: