Monday, June 23, 2008

Kodak Moments of Life



So these are some more photos and once again
it is proven I am blog blonde. These are all the
crazy people that fill my life (Ok not all of them but some). The top left is of my family . . . all I can say is wow . . . aren't they great?






Then come a couple of Katie and me . . .
it was a slow day and work and so super cool!















Then comes my favorite picture of ALL time.
My roommate Tiff and I were doing headstands and avoiding studying . . . so we took pictures, as you can tell I cannot successfully pull of a headstand and Kodak moments really are captured! It makes me laugh every time I see it and about sums up the entire school year! :D



s

1 comment:

Katie said...

No, Heidi, I have never caught a fish. But you, on the other hand, have never ridden an elephant :)

Love the pictures! I am so glad you are blogging!