Friday, September 18, 2009

HaPpInEsS

Today was one of those days that was just a happy day which I have a lot of but I want to highlight some of the things that helped with this today:

1. I got to sleep in AND had had a REALLY long dream which I am still deciding if it was good or not - it was rather odd.
2. My Physics teacher announced he would fix our test scores with one question that now I receive full credit with.
3. I got to nap on the Quad.
4. I walked out of my last class for the day and got a free compliment on my smile from some random guy.
5. I enjoyed and shared someone chocolate.
6. I got a text that said "I love you more"
7. My Facebook status was changed by my friend Bethany.
8. I talked to my mom
9. I watched my friend Michelle draw her Halloween costume out and then continue to design mine as well.
10. I got to see this picture that my friend Tyson took at his mom's wedding . . .

And so many other things . . . life is so GREAT!

No comments: