Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Have I mentioned . . .

How much I LOVE chivalrous men?
A while back I was trying to find some information from the institute and decided running into the office would be the best way to find it so I headed for the doors. I did notice a guy to my right walking towards the doors too but I was walking fast because I wanted to get the information. As I approached the doors he hurriedly hit the handicap button to open the door. When I said thanks he said you're welcome and that he had seen he wasn't going to make it in time to actually open it himself. I am happy it was that important to him to get the door for me. :)

Then today I was walking into Old Main and there was a guy in front of me. He swung the door open AND checked behind him to see if someone was there so as not to just let the door close . . . THEN he opened the next set of doors and waited for me to go through. This is HUGE at USU as most people just open the door wide enough to squeeze through it themselves . . . why? I have still never figured that one out. So if there are men reading this, know I notice and I love it! - And I don't think I am too out of control if I changed the I's to we's and included the majority of women.

No comments: