Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cloudy with a Chance . . .

Today it rained and SNOWED - yup in September and after it was done snowing (none stayed on the ground)it was SUPER cold! Anyway this weather reminded me that last Friday night I went on a blind date with my friend Amy so the guy that asked her could bring a friend . . . Anyway it was all good because we got ice cream and then watched . . .

ClOuDy WiTh A cHaNcE oF mEaTbAlLs
which I was unsure of how I felt about it from the previews but it was super cute and funny and in 3D (I am not a fan of this but LOVED it) So I would give a movie review but I am off work now! :) SO there was a picture . . . look up the previews - know that it's better than those and if you go ENJOY! :)

1 comment:

Gayla said...

We want to see this - Teagan read the book and loved it. I like your new background and header.