Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHRISTmas

Today is Christmas Eve and I hope you can all feel the spirit of the season and the spirit of Christ. It's been hard this year for some reason but since I am home it definitely feels much more like Christmastime. I am almost done with reading this again (and will be done by tomorrow):
I don't know how many times I have read it but it's my favorite and really if you haven't read it for a while you should. Everyday it's amazing and I learn something new or something hits me harder than it did before. I LOVE this book!

And I get to celebrate this.
The best gift to the world EVER and the best gift to me ever. I am so grateful. And I truly love Mary and Joseph for all that they did and helped with. And I love Christ beyond words.

And I get to do all this with my family. And want to wish all of them and all of you a very Merry Christmas. Remember the reason for the celebration. And thanks for all the gifts you have given to me this year: your love, your time, your friendship, you examples, and so much more.
THANKS!

No comments: