Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MY Finals Week Fall 2009

I am actually planning on this week being one of the best weeks of the semester! I took my physics final yesterday morning and found out last night that I did quite well and I am more than pleased with the results. I have two more that I am not really all that worried for. Today is kind of just a lounge, study, play day. Tomorrow I take my O-chem one and then I get to go to lunch with my friend Celeste who is getting married on Saturday! :)
Then I want to have a hot chocolate date with my friend Katie that night - although I have not even seen if that is possible yet (If all else fails I will go with my roommates and watch them clean the sink).
Thursday I am not planning on doing much hard things. I work all day BUT then my friend Michelle and I are going to Hamilton's for steak
and then watching this:
I am SO excited.

Then Friday I am going to see "The Princess and the Frog" (unless something hugely unexpected gets in my way) with people I love! :) AND THEN the clincher I get to go to North Ogden and see:
Yup Tiffany and Kyle! So EXCITED!

Also then I work for a while playing with friends I haven't seen a whole lot of this semester for a week or so then it's HOME to Christmas and THEM:

2 comments:

Katie said...

YES!!! Lets have us some Hot Cocoa. Are we talking Wednesday night?

Megan said...

Yay! :) Sounds like such a fun week! I'm so glad I got to see you so much this week! It's kind of weird..but pretty much great too!