Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What About?

Random title but I thought I would share this:
I have a love for vinyl lettering.
I cannot wait until I can decorate a home with it.
And this site makes me happy.
Also I am dying to update my wardrobe.
I am on  kick of wanting cute cardigans and light jackets 
so keep your eyes open for deals for me ok? Ok super!

p.s. Mom, I need to finish my vinyl project for my room. Remind me. :)

p.p.s. random quote from that site:

The adventure of life is to learn
the goal of life is to grow
the nature of life is to chance
the challenge of life is to overcome
the essence of life is to care
the secret of life is to dare
the beauty of life is to give
the joy of life is to love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it lovely? I want to cover my entire apartment in vinyl now. You know what else? I love the mustache vinyl more and more every time I see it. Did you enter the giveaway for that on BBL? 'Cause if you win, I'm gonna have to come over and admire your vinyl.