Friday, October 2, 2009

One more reason

I love POST-IT notes.
Last night my old roommate and best friends Kyle and Tiffany came up for an Ag banquet and dropped by to grab the tickets I had picked up for them earlier in the month. Sadly this meant a hello and a goodbye but lots of good hugs. I got to see them one more time that night when they stopped by the apartment where I was upstairs for a party and they said goodbye. It was super sad to only see them for like three minutes total but it was definitely better than no time at all.

So I said goodbye to them with tears and hugs and then I said goodbye to the party. When I walked into my bedroom there were post-its on my wall with memories and just words of joy ALL over! It made me cry again but it was so HAPPY! :) Happy notes are my favorite.

No comments: