Monday, November 1, 2010

Paranoia.


Paranoia. . . . 
Yup I think this is what paranoia feels like . . .

Walking around completely unsure of everyone around me,
suspicious of even my friends,
hoping someone isn't coming up behind me.
My eyes are shifty and all is NOT well.
Is someone following me I constantly think?

All I have to protect myself is my natural flight ability
and some socks to help in the fight ability.
Perhaps there are others around that may use their guns in my defense
but I can't be sure. . .  I can't even be sure who is on my side.

p.s. Want to know what in the world I am talking about? 
Go here. (I too am writing from the same closet)

p.p.s. I lost my phone today. And my bandanna yesterday. Either the grassy area outside of Rich Hall on campus is a vortex that sucks all my stuff in or it's going to be a rough week.

"Hurry home phone . . . there are *HUMANS out there."

*would have been the word ZOMBIES 1/2 hour ago - stay tuned for the story.

No comments: