Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wow.

That is the only word I can think to describe this website. . . . givesmehope.com I found it due to my sisters blog post and was utterly amazed when I went and checked it out. I know I already wrote to posts today but this is truly AMAZING and I encourage you to check it out. Here are two examples from the website (and a picture of me climbing a tree because like the website that makes me happy):
My grandma is sick and can't control her body. While mentally alert, she is often treated like a child. My grandpa and I were running to the grocery store when suddenly he turned around and drove all the way back home. When I asked him why he said "I forgot to Kiss your grandma goodbye". GMH.

Today, I was walking in a dog park. I reached this really steep hill, and noticed someone rolling down it, laughing the whole way. At first I passed it off as a just a kid. Then I noticed that it was a woman at least 60 years old, and that her husband was waiting at the bottom of the hill to catch her. They GMH

What gives you hope?

No comments: