Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Seasons in a week

So yesterday I was thinking (a dangerous pastime, I know) and got this is what resulted:

Monday I jumped into a bunch of fall leaves as stated in the post below.
Tuesday I built this small snowman with my friend Michelle. His name is Doug O'Riley and yesterday he kept a bench near the USU Engineering building company.
Also when we were taking this picture a fellow student joined us in doing so - this made me smile.
So with two seasons in two days I was hoping that today I would get to dance in spring-like rain
and maybe roll down a grassy summer hill.
It's not going to happy today BUT with the weather looking to warm up for next week stay tuned to see how many seasons I can see!

Oh! When I was looking for pictures to post I found this and thought it was great - who thinks of these things? It is seriously real.
image image image image

No comments: