Monday, March 29, 2010

Just a tad bit fRuStRaTeD.

So in college they have these people called advisers.
They are here to tell you about what classes to take,
what you can do with you major,
and other "useful" things.
Mine even mapped out all of my semesters for me,
each appointment to keep up to date.
Well I was just looking at my schedule for fall
to see if I would have time to breathe.
And guess what I discovered?
Two classes at the SAME time.
Yup my last year of school.
I e-mailed her for solutions and she just asked questions
and then never replied to my reply.
I know it's not entirely her fault but it's *frustrating nonetheless.
Summer Physiology class?
Ugh.
But it just might be true.
.
.
.
*frustrated:
1. to make (plans, efforts, etc.) worthless
or of no avail; defeat; nullify.

2.to disappoint or thwart (a person).
.
.
.
.
.
p.s. if any of you discover a time turner that
resembles the one in Harry Potter
please let me know A.S.A.P.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

oh i hope everything gets figured out soon!! don't be frustrated. you are awesome and everything will come together. :) love you hyde!