Tuesday, June 1, 2010

“Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” - Helen Keller

Yesterday was full of adventures.
Martin Harris was first as mentioned below,
then I just played all day.

1. Waffle Party
2. Went on a walk with Michelle. . .
this ended up being quite wonderful
as we discovered things and went places people have never gone before
OR at least we like to think that.
I don't think I'll expand much more than that. I like being cryptic.
3. Created a crime scene all our own outside on the sidewalk
(Thanks whomever left that tape outside)
4. Drove around and may or may not have been creepy at the same time
5. Went to the store, had a close call there, and ended with a lunch picnic
6. Ate hot dogs AND strawberry rhubarb pie (not at the same time)
7. Saw The Prince Of Persia . . . good to see once.
8. Drove around with Alaura
9. Ended with Psych

Obviously there is more to these stories,
but I find reading a ton of words boring so I have an idea . . .
you make your own stories up about the cryptic parts
and then perhaps recreate them in your own life.
OR just enjoy yours. :)


Oh! Oh! Oh!

Sunday Amy, Cyri, Michelle, and I went on a drive.
We took pictures at the Peter Pan Tree.
As always it was amazing.
I L-O-V-E this photo.
And this one.
And also this one.

Then we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Savages.
I love them quite a lot.
It was fantastic!

No comments: