Christmas was fantastic from where I stand.
I either saw or heard from most of my family
and it was glorious.
I love them.
Also my birthday was also great.
Do you know what I love about being born on that great holiday?
1. I have two sets of presents and I get to choose when I open the second one.
2. I get to see a bunch of family every year (unless we're snowed in)
3. People say "Happy Birthday." I get to say "Thanks! Merry Christmas."
4. My birthday gets somewhat celebrated throughout the week instead of just a day.
5. EVERYONE gets presents and celebrates on my birthday - that makes me happy.
6. It's Christ's birthday too and I get to remember that.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.