Monday, December 20, 2010

Remember, no man is a failure who has friends.

I cannot describe how much I love 
It's A Wonderful Life 
(I thought it'd be weird in color - I actually LOVE it)
(start from the beginning here - I love the beginning prayers 
AND the quotes "Is he sick?" "No worse, he's discouraged.")

Don't you wish we could all have an experience such as this? 
To see how we have changed the world? 
To clearly see our importance? 
Our impact in the lives of others?

Although I believe that for most of us it would be heartwrenching,
I think it would be profound.
I don't think everything we do changes 
the course of the future to the extent of George Bailey's 
but I know each of us is important 
and our decisions make a difference. . .
they determine our destiny and sometimes that of others.

Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia says:
"You wished yourself away and with it much more. 
You doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are."

We're all unique for a reason.
Embrace it.
(I'm slowly but surely learning this lesson)

No comments: