Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Remember, Remember (Take 1)

Yesterday in English our teacher asked us to free write
about three things we are thankful for.
Then we shared. 
And the let me tell you that there was an amazing feeling
that was in the room when we finished.

The prophets have told us over and over to have an 
Attitude of Gratitude.
I have a testimony that it's a true principle.

Thanksgiving was super and I'll post about my happenings but 
even after an AMAZING Thanksgiving break I needed 
a post to remember on Monday.

I remember my amazing family that I have.
My sister who listens and encourages me beyond to where I can't really doubt myself anymore.

My mom who is always willing to help, laugh,
share knowledge, or cry with.

My dad who calls to just tell me he loves me and has always been an example to me of extraordinary leadership.

My brother's smile and laugh who I get to have lunch with frequently now. Who is willing to do almost anything for me and who tells great jokes and brings up even better memories.

My brother who makes me smile and laugh and it's always a trick to getting him say "I love you" back making it all the more true.

My sister whose smile lights up the world and her Dash laugh. :)

My cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents for their smiles, laughter, tears, examples, and memories.
(believe me I didn't list it all)

My friends. 
How I ever deserved to be blessed with such amazing one's throughout my life I will never know. They laugh with me, cry with me, and just sit with me, AND let me join them in the same activities with them. They are a huge example to me and are teaching me everyday.

 Memories of camping with my family.
 
Grandpa and Grandma Savage treating me to Disneyworld.
Those who take time to notice others.

The gospel of Jesus Christ.
I KNOW it's true.
I KNOW God is my Heavenly Father.
That Christ is my brother and savior.
That the Book of Mormon is true.
Prayer works.
And that I am loved.
(and SO much more).

ThAnKsGiViNg DaIlY

No comments: